Book: Forgive My Fins
Author: Tera Lynn Childs
Pages: 304
Format: pdf,html,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi
Language: English
ISBN10: 0061914657
Now, instead of her bonding with her hunky crush Brody, she was stuck with Quince, her annoying neighbor. Quince's personality was awesome. To Lily he was annoying, but I found him charming and endearing. Their cat and mouse relationship was amusing. I liked when he made fun of Lily. It showed how attentive and willing he was to deal with her situation. I routed for him and hoped she would warm up to the idea of Quince as her mate. The novel was a bit predictable at times, but it didn't take away from the story. I was still interested and look forward to continuing this series. After all, Tera left us with a cliffhanger that left me wanting more. Overall, if you're a fan of mermaids, you'll want to pick this one up!
No comments:
Post a Comment