Friday, July 6, 2012

Winter Roses download book


Winter Roses download book


Book: Winter Roses

Author:

Pages: 192

Format: pdf,html,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi

Language: English

ISBN10: 0373837593

I have read Diana Palmer books for years and some of her writing is really good and heartwarming. In the past few years, the quality of her work has steadily decreased. I rated this book three stars because it is right in line with her last 10 to 15 titles. I thought the one star reviews were a little harsh. Ivy and Stuart's romance starts off as most Palmer books do: a makeout session that allows the characters to realize they love each other, but it also inevitably tears them apart. Some sort of crisis (a death in her family and the notorious Jacobsville drug cartel - haha) brings them back together and then they get married. Yes, her plots, heroes, and heroines tend to be dated and hard to believe...but that's what makes her Diana Palmer. I guess I am always hoping that she will reclaim some of her former magic and really impress with the next book...or the next...or the next. Sigh.

Winter Roses download book

No comments:

Post a Comment